Monday, October 29, 2018

Seeing Your Worth


Seeing Your Worth

I hope by now, you are one who can see your
own worth and good traits.  There are plenty of people with whom you rub elbows and they will gladly tell you your faults, weaknesses and lesser qualities.

We learn to tune them out.  And we learn to tune in to our strong forces within.  What CAN you do?  Of what are you fully capable of performing?

We could choose to listen to our negative mind and believe we are worthless, of no value and have no redeeming qualities.

We could, you know.

Rather … we want to hold a loftier image of ourselves.  We want to believe in the good that lies within, the capable and the useful. 

I AM are two powerful words we need to latch onto, for what follows those words matter.

I AM …
~Stronger than I think
~Good at math
~Good at writing
~Resilient
~Capable of most things to which I set my mind

What is your I AM motto?

See it.
Believe it.
Practice saying it.


This is my
morning reflection.



P Michael Biggs
Words of Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment