Tuesday, October 23, 2018

How Far Can You See?


How Far Can You See?


When I started blogging in 2009 I had one blog site.  I often worried about running out of ideas.  And then what.  Magically, the ideas have continued, and they’ve continued to such a degree that I now have six blog sites, and at times the ideas come tumbling out, one upon another.  I love that. 

That fits with this blog tonight.  And it fits into a lot of life’s issues, I think. 

I’ve heard authors talk about how the next idea for the next book came to them while writing the first book. 

Vision is what we are dancing around, you know.  And I hope you have a vision.  It’s a matter of seeing the invisible, until the invisible begins to take shape and form while we on our way to our goals and dreams.

At this moment, I have enough blog idea resources to last me another twenty years, and every day I find yet another seed of an idea.  I’m seeing further every day.

Are you?


This is my
morning reflection.



P Michael Biggs
Words of Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment