Wednesday, August 1, 2018

One Step Today


One Step Today 

I am constantly reminded of this ... one step today toward my goal is one step closer to my goal. 


We've all heard this ... The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. 

I had three heart bypasses this past December.  Seven and a half months later I'm doing well.  But I need to be better.  My doctor added some leg strength training to my regime.  We need to turn those capillaries into better conduits for blood flow to my legs and feet.  And so, three days every week I go to my health club and do my leg strengthening.  One day at a time I am going to get better, stronger and with more blood flow.

When I stated writing, nobody knew me except for a handful of friends scattered around the country.  I would get 20 or 30 clicks per day on a good day.  It is nine years later, and I'm getter 300 or more clicks per day now.  But I had to start somewhere.  I had the courage to take those small steps in the beginning.  It has paid off.

Where in the world can one small step today lead you?


This is my
morning reflection.

P Michael Biggs
Words of Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment