Thursday, September 26, 2019

Are We Ready for Tomorrow?


Are We Ready for Tomorrow?

~In 1975, I didn’t know I’d need a smart phone.
~I knew nothing of this Mac Air laptop I’m using.
~In my great-grand-Father’s Day, he could not fathom how and why a person would need a Model T Ford.  Nobody was asking for them.  Nobody knew how to work on them, or even where to buy gasoline to power them.

Yet, today, I use my smart phone and Mac Air every day.
I hop into my automobile every day. 

These men, and ladies too, didn’t wait around for people to ask for the gadget, phone, auto, computer, or whatever before they decided to build the first one.  They took a leap of faith.  They saw the future first in their own eyes, and then developed, created and built the first one, and then improved it until we are incapable of surviving without these indispensable objects of affection and usefulness.

So, the question is this … what will people need tomorrow?  And do some of us have the guts and chutzpah to go and make it? 

Carolyn and I often ponder what kind of world our youngest grandkids will experience.  What will their college experience look like compared to today?  What will their world political system be like? 

Somebody has to design and build for tomorrow.  Could it be you?

Tomorrow is coming.  Better get ready … NOW!


This is my
morning reflection.



P Michael Biggs
Hope~Encouragement~Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment