Sunday, October 13, 2019

Broken Eggs Teach


Broken Eggs Teach
  
The other morning, I set out to fry up a couple of eggs.  Oops.  I broke one of the yokes.  I could have tossed both eggs out, however, I made scrambled eggs instead. 

There are always choices, plan B, and a different route to take when the original plan is stopped dead in its tracks.  Get the picture?

I had choices with those eggs.  Scrambled, even an omelet. 

I once had a great job and it finally played out.  They moved to Nashville and I couldn’t make that move at that particular time.  Another job within the same company opened up and it took me to Waco.  I chose the scrambled eggs of Waco over the ham and biscuits of Nashville, and it is amazing at the twists and turns and life experiences my life has seen.

Every experience – EVERY one holds our future.  Our job is to look for the serendipitous moments along the way.


This is my
morning reflection.



P Michael Biggs
Hope~Encouragement~Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment