Wednesday, September 4, 2019

What Will You Create Today?


What Will You Create Today?

I am attempting to live my life as a creative type.  My form of creativity is mostly writing, sometimes speaking and podcasting.  On any given day, I am a good creator or a not-so-good one.  You too, perhaps.

The point is this … we make attempts at this art form and hope others benefit from our efforts. 

I looked at my stats last night.  I have two blogs that have earned over 15,000 clicks each.  Unbelievable, especially since one of them is on Ping Pong no less.

Yet I created them. 

Creativity is a fickle act.  Who would have believed a blog on Ping Pong would get 15,000 clicks? (Click My Ping Pong Edge)

Carolyn texted me an hour ago.  She said, “It smells delicious in our house.”

She has been busy creating a favorite recipe of ours … banana bread.  When I get home later today I’ll enjoy her moment of creativity and we will celebrate her success.  And since she made two loaves, one of our neighbors will benefit also. 

My friend Alene makes amazing pies.  That’s her creative spark.
I have creative song writer-friends, and my neighbor Roger is a practicing water color painter. 

Whatever you find to do, please use your creative spark.  We need to see your work.




This is my
morning reflection.



P Michael Biggs
Hope~Encouragement~Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment