Sunday, September 30, 2018

What Can You Do?


What Can You Do?

Let’s pretend …

Suppose you and I were invited into our local big
box/hardware store and told, “Go make something that will benefit mankind.  You can use anything in this store, any tool you find, and you have a week to complete your project.”

Wanna know where I would head?  I’d go to the computer, open up a word document and start writing.  My secret power is my ability to use words to offer hope, encouragement and inspiration.

Some might head for the power tools, or the lumber section, or any of a hundred other areas.  And they probably have skills using those tools.

I suppose I could get lost in some of those areas as well, and waste a bit of time, but I know myself, my strengths, my heart’s desire, and so I choose to use my best skills and interests in crafting an encouraging and hope-filled document.

Never get side-tracked by what you can’t do.  Do what you can, with what you have.

What’s your secret power?


This is my
morning reflection.



P Michael Biggs
Words of Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment