Wednesday, September 5, 2018

The Doors We Have to Enter

-->
The Doors We Have to Enter

We enter some doors because they are necessary and become the path we need to take to get to other places.  Easy, right?

Back in November of 2017, I had to have an angiogram to give my medical team some vital information for my heart. 

In December, 2017, I had to have my whole upper body shaved in preparation for open-heart surgery.  Those were not pleasant doors to enter.  They WERE necessary for my future.

I imagine you have faced some hard doors and have had to march on through them as well.  We do those hard things because we see what the end result could be.  Yet surely as I sit writing these words, had I not chosen to go through those doors, I don’t know if I would be here at this moment in time.

We love the door of love, a new home, new auto, new job, new baby.  We embrace those doors.

Other doors, harder to manage, difficult to speak of, we try our best to avoid.  I get that.

If you are facing one of those dreaded doors of life, I encourage you on a few fronts.

~Surround yourself with those who love you most and hold your best interest at heart.
~If it is a medical issue, find a team of professionals you trust and honor.
~If you need wise counsel, seek out that help.

~And if you pray, reach out to the God of your understanding. 


This is my
morning reflection.



P Michael Biggs
Words of Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration



No comments:

Post a Comment