Saturday, March 31, 2018

What My Mind Sees


What My Mind Sees 

I’m going to talk about belief, self-confidence and desire to make it so.  I hope you stay tuned. 

The picture to the right speaks volumes to
me.  I’ve seen my own grandkids try something as epic as this.  A large step, a desire, and a way.

What do you see in your mind?  What do you believe?

This is not pop psychology.  This is not new age.  This is not hocus-pocus.

It IS a fact and a critical principle of life.

I used this quote recently in another post, yet it still speaks.

Only Those Who Can 
See the Invisible
Can Accomplish the Impossible

Once again, it is a ‘mind’ thing.

I believe in this principle.  I believe in the power of the mind to help create dreams that come true or thoughts that destroy and weaken.

Positive thoughts aren’t the only way to accomplishment.  Never underestimate the value of hard work, of learning, of mastering skills; however, add some positive thinking, and you increase your odds.

A final word – you are the author of your life.
I never get far from this simple idea.

If you want your story 
to be magnificent,
begin by realizing you are the author
and every day is a new page.

I wonder what all we can imagine?


This is my morning reflection.
  
Words of Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment