Friday, June 21, 2019

The Power of Words ... Again


The Power of Words … Again

I’m reminded again of the importance of the right word spoken at the right time.  I use words in writing, in speaking.  Are they good words, wholesome words, enlightening words, uplifting words?

Attorneys are keen on words.  The right words in a contract or in a court case can make or break their success. 

And the words I say silently to myself are of top priority.  My self-talk matters, for I am listening.  What images do I hold of self?  What do I imagine of my capabilities?  What do I like about me?

I even looked at my blood pressure cuff and blood sugar kit yesterday and thought, “These are tools for my well-being.  They are my friends, for they tell me how I am doing.  I embrace these tools as good in my life.”

Our words matter.

Always have.  Always will.


This is my
morning reflection.



P Michael Biggs
Hope~Encouragement~Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment