Tuesday, June 4, 2019

I'm Taking My Turn, Again


I’m Taking My Turn, Again

I had to take almost four months off from my writing.  Life demanded that I do that, and so I did.  And now, I think it is my turn, again, to write with the voice I’ve been given. 

Honestly, it’s kind of scary.  Writing is like a muscle.  For me, the more I do it the stronger I write.  And I wondered if perhaps I might have lost some of my muscle. 

Regardless, I will write again.  I’ll write because it is something I enjoy, and it’s what I do.  I believe in myself enough to know that the thoughts will come back, the editorial insights will rise up again, and the thoughts will flow as only I can make them flow.

Really, this is an encouragement blog for you and for me.  Have you had your day in some kind of craft or skill and then found yourself having to shelve it for a season?  Well now, perhaps, just perhaps, it’s your turn again. 

Just imagine that.  There is life after a season of inactivity. 

Here’s the key.  Just start.  Let the good, the bad and the ugly come out.  You’ll sort it out in time. 

That’s what I’m doing and I’m sticking to my story.


This is my
morning reflection.



P Michael Biggs
Hope~Encouragement~Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment