Sunday, January 6, 2019

If I Were King of the World - #1


If I Were King of the World -  #1

This is a multi-part blog.  How many parts … depends on how many good ideas I can generate.

#1 – If I were king of the world, I would dictate that no one, not one person, can de-friend another based on their political views and voting record. 

I still believe in the rights of individuals to retain certain freedoms, and this one starts us off in this series. 

We are friends.  Period.  You liked me before it became fashionable to choose the political battlefield as a qualifier.  I’m still ME.  Let’s get along and find a more serious disagreement over which to fight. 

Your King has spoken.

More to come.


This is my
morning reflection.



P Michael Biggs
Words of Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration



No comments:

Post a Comment