Monday, October 22, 2012

The Idea of a Possibility



The Idea of a Possibility

What is possible?

Now that is an open –ended question, isn’t it? 

Think about this …
-Computers were once just a hope and a dream.

-Smart phones, the iPad, the Kindle Fire, and text messaging were once futuristic gadgets that might become available someday.

-Man once dreamed of flying, now we make regular trips to the International Space Station.


What do you dream?
What might be possible?

Hope is found in possibilities

I rub elbows with individuals who work in bio-med laboratories.  I can’t imagine some of the work that goes on in those labs, but I do know they are working on great possibilities – life-changing and life-enhancing possibilities. 

Everyone dreams.

EVERYONE DREAMS!

Set your imagination free.  Picture the possible.  And then give the possible feet and wings.

The possible truly is possible.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration
One Word at a Time

P.S I’ve just completed three full years of blogging.  What an amazing journey.  Thank you, readers, for your constant support, and your notes of encouragement.  It is amazing to me that these words are being read in over 80 countries.  I would love to hear from some of you – what is your daily life like?  What are your struggles?  How might I write a more targeted blog to encourage you?  Thanks for reading.  Contact me at Michael@up-words.net

No comments:

Post a Comment