Monday, October 15, 2012

Could-Be Words




Sometimes, all it takes is for someone to come along side of you and whisper just the right words to you.  Those words, few though they may be, could mean the difference between success or failure, despair or determination, because of their timing.

What if this is the moment and this blog became the carrier of those words?

What if indeed.

Somewhere below, those words might be awaiting your discovery.  Read on, my friend.  Read on.


Words of Could Be
You could be a great one
   You have what it takes
      You are a Becomer

You are a great one
   You can go far
      You can do it

You have great potential
   I support you
      I believe in you

We will make it
   We will walk through this together
      I love you



Perhaps you simply need to repeat some words to yourself and own them.

Words like …

I can
I will
I am unbeatable


Could-be words are powerful weapons!


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration
One Word at a Time

No comments:

Post a Comment