Tuesday, June 16, 2020

What Are You Made to Do?

What Are You Made to Do?

Every year at this time, thousands upon thousands of students are graduating and facing their future.  They have their tidy degrees in hand and a head full of knowledge and can now say “I am a graduate.”

The big question they now need to answer is this:

What are you Made to Do?

I can DO lots of things, and I have.  I’ve been highly fulfilled in some of my pursuits and also highly frustrated.  Today, I know what I am made to do.  I am made to encourage mankind.  I do it through writing, speaking and podcasting.

This picture captures my message today.
 There are lots of ventures in life that I could pursue, and I would be highly frustrated in pursuing them.  Ah, but I have found my place in this world, and I think I’m doing lots of it.  And, the world needs what I do. 

People need validation, encouragement, a huge dose of hope.

I can do that.  I want to do that.

I CHOOSE to do that.

What do you choose?


This is my
morning reflection.



P Michael Biggs
Hope~Encouragement~Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment