Thursday, June 8, 2017

Wondering about Wondering

I’ve been sitting here wondering about wondering. 

Not worrying about wondering.  Wondering about the amazing ability we each have to wonder. 

When we wonder, almost anything can
happen.  We free the bounds of earth, even for a moment, and allow all possibilities to come forth.

Wondering breaks the spell of ‘doubt and fear’, of ‘cannot’ and ‘it’s never been done before.’

When I wonder, I ask the what, how, how come, what if and especially why not.

I love to wonder. 

I would never have become a poet if it had not been for wonder. 

I would never have started my other writings, had I never faced my “I wonder” and put myself out there.

I still have wonders.  And I wonder how I’ll ever find time to get to them. 

My wonders are good for me.  Your wonders are good for you.  Perhaps it is time to turn up the heat on your wonder mechanism and unleash a whole passel of wonders that become reality.

We want to see your wonders.

Where would this old world be today without our ancestors having wondered out loud and created all that we see and touch and feel?

I wonder!



Words of Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment