Thursday, October 29, 2015

Your Signature Strength

My friend Elbert can take my Ford Taurus apart and put it back together and make it run better than before.  He did that two years ago.

Carolyn plays piano with consummate skill, yet her great signature strength is in loving and nurturing her parents and students.  She has an amazing relationship and loyalty with her “piano” families.

I’ve had nine different careers in my lifetime, yet the one signature strength that seems to rise above them all lies in my ability to encourage people. 

I have two musical giants in my life - Ronn Huff and David T. Clydesdale.  They both are amazing pianists, composers, musical producers and conductors. Yet, for both of them, their signature strength lies in their ability to take a common song and arrange it for choir and orchestra which allows the heart of the song to come to the front like never before.  I’ve experienced this multiple times in my years as a musician. 

What is your signature strength?  We all have one.

Oh, it may be hiding behind a guitar, or a blueprint, or perhaps you use pen and ink and make images come to life.  My friend Brian is an amazing computer geek.  He can take my slow and sluggish computer and resurrect once-lost files and slow, seemingly dead hard drives.

My word for you:  Just shows up and sign in.



P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment