Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving Choices

For 2015 I choose to give thanks.

I choose the one I love, and for that I am thankful.

I choose to cherish my step-children and grandchildren, and for that I am thankful.

I choose to appreciate, love and respect my siblings, and for that I am thankful.

I choose my thoughts and actions, and for that I am thankful.

I choose to eat with great mindfulness, and for that I am thankful.

I choose to worship God and hold my own spiritual thoughts, and for that I am thankful.

I choose to read good, wholesome and enriching material, and for that I am thankful.

I choose respect and show great tolerance of others, and for that I am thankful.

I choose to be a responsible citizen in my homeland, and for that I am thankful.

I choose responsibility, and for that I am thankful.

I choose to have a grateful heart for abundance, for grace, for peace, and for amazing love, and for that I am very thankful.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment