Friday, April 6, 2018

I Still Believe in Good


I Still Believe in Good

 I still believe in good. 

I believe there are good people in this world, men, women, boy and girls who would rather take a stand than take a stash of cash.

I believe there are honest people who can show us their good and honest side in spite of the current trends to polish up a bad image just to garner votes or sell a product.

I believe in the sincerity of most individuals to do the right thing at the right time.

I believe there are men and women out there who can wisely lead our nation and our world through these turbulent and troubling times.  They are called statesmen and stateswomen.  They care about our future and they make decisions based on the good of mankind. 

I believe there are some teachers in our world who can still teach a student to think on their own two feet, and to think their own thoughts – not regurgitate party line and old dogmas.

I believe there are some fine and honorable ministers – men and women – who hold to a high and ethical standard, who present the scriptural truths as clearly as they can, and that they will guide all of us in our own spiritual pilgrimage. 

I believe that out there somewhere, is a news source that can still dispense truth in an unvarnished way so that we can make important decisions and have great conversations on truth, justice, right and wrong, and living an honorable life.

I believe there are brave men and women in this world who still stand up against bullies.  They fight for the weak, the infirmed, the intimidated, and the voiceless. 

I believe there are parents out there who still desire to instill common core character traits into the lives of their children – traits like honesty, responsibility, please and thank you, respect for others, tolerance, and humility, and respect for our past, our present, and our futures.

If you agree with this post, then you are one of the golden tribe in whom I still believe. 

It matters not where you call home,
or how far and wide you may roam.
We need you now,
with your know-how
to make a way
for our world today!

What are you willing to do?


This is my morning reflection.



Words of Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment