Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012


Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving causes me to lift up my eyes and reflect on the life I've been given.  I have much joy, much love, and much abundance.  Sometimes, my points of gratitude get lost in the drama of life, and I lose sight of the important things and people who matter the most. 

Join me in reflecting on those who deserve words of gratitude and thankfulness. 

-I chose to honor God for amazing grace, abundant mercy and furious love.  I am thankful.

-I chose to romance my wife, and remember the fun and funny experiences we've shared this year.  What an abundant measure of love we share.  I am thankful.

-I chose to remember my step-children, their spouses and eight grand-kids and the joy they each add to my life.  I am thankful.

-I chose to reflect on my siblings-each one unique, yet the connection we share is a staple in my life.  I am thankful.

-I chose to remember friends with whom I connect on a regular basis, and others I see less frequently.  I take a small piece of you with me-your voice, your personality, and the memories we've created during our together days.  I am thankful.

When I offer the blessing on Thanksgiving Day you will be on my mind, in my heart and included in all that I honor on that great day.

Happy Thanksgiving 2012!


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time

No comments:

Post a Comment