Thursday, September 10, 2015

Do You Believe

There are some buzz words floating around today that are more than just good words.  They are, perhaps, direction-finding words.

The one I want to focus on is “belief”.

I just finished listening to The Wright Brothers audio written by David McCullough.  The boys faced obstacles, failures, and even ridicule and injury along the way.  However … HOWEVER, they believed in their ideas and designs and they pursued their dream and went down in history as the founders of man in flight.

What worthy pursuit do you believe in?

When I started actively writing my blogs and books, I had no idea if people would pause and read my words.  I did believe that I had something to say and in time my readership has grown.  And so have my creations.  At the moment I write six blogs per week and have published four books.  Why and how?  Because I believed I could.

They don’t hand out a belief pill at the local pharmacy.  There is not any one book that will suddenly turn you on to your idea and make you believe in your worthy pursuit. 

Belief is an inside job.  And it grows with use.

Seth Godin is a writer that I follow.  Here is his contribution to this topic. 


Do you believe in what you do? Every day?
It turns out that belief happens to be 
a brilliant strategy. 
~Seth Godin

And now we bring it home.  You get to decide.  You get to believe or not.

What is your dream and passion?
What are you doing every day 
to make it come true?

Do you believe in you and your dream?


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment