Monday, May 6, 2013

Live on Purpose


In any city, on most street corners, you will find individuals who once had hopes and dreams, and along the way those dreams have been snuffed out.  These individuals had purpose and definition to their lives, and now - their purpose is to survive from one day to the next

Not a very glamorous prospect is it?

Some of us lose the capacity to keep our dream alive.  If you were to dream again, what would you dream? 

Listen to this;

“Only as high as I reach can I grow
Only as far as I see can I go,
Only as deep as I look can I see,
Only as much as I dream can I be.”
(Karen Ravn)

The two most important days of our lives are (1)the day we were born and (2)the day we discover what we were born to do

Have you discovered what you were born to do?

I believe every person on this planet has a purpose for existing, including you.  You are a person of worth.  You have value.

I believe you have a destiny to fulfill by making some kind of significant contribution to this world.  Have you found it yet?

Another way to say this is – Are you living on purpose?

I can’t answer this question for you, but surely you have some ideas that will lead you to the answer.  If you are a bottom line person, then the bottom line is this …

Do you have the guts to step up to the plate and fulfill your life’s purpose?


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time

No comments:

Post a Comment