Thursday, February 26, 2015

31 Things I Know

Here is what I know thus far in my life.


~God loves me, as I am, and not as I should be.  You too.
~I have some strong gifts and it is up to me to dig them out and use them.
~I do far more damage to myself in my mind than others do to my body. 

~God is trustworthy.
~People like honesty.
~People like eye contact.

~The truth always wins out and comes out in the end.
~All great ventures start within my mind and the words “I can.”
~Today’s step gets me closer to tomorrow’s goal.

~Books take me on magical adventures.
~God sometimes laughs at me and loves me through my folly.
~A daily “To Do” list keeps me on track and on focus.

~Uncomfortable shoes are uncomfortable.
~I feel great when my wife laughs at my silly jokes.
~To be loved as one complete package is pretty spectacular.

~God loves bald-headed men and women.
~A cap in winter keeps my body heat in my body.
~An encouraging word improves my gas mileage every time.

~A day off is so necessary.
~Church is not the only place where I hear from God.
~An open window on a cold night makes the covers even more appreciated.

~Sometimes a dress suit says more than I can say.
~I am capable of making some good choices.
~In the past I have made some awful choices, and I’m still alive.

~My art doesn’t have to reach the whole world.  It just has to appeal to me and those I care about reaching
~Vision is more important than eyesight.
~A crackling fire on a cold night with the one you love is heaven.

~An unequal relationship is hell.
~Some bosses hand down edicts just to be the boss.
~Some employees know how to handle such bosses.

~Life is not fair.  That is why we have a brain and the power of choice.



P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment