Thursday, July 12, 2018

Our Lives Teach


Our Lives Teach

Salman Rushdie once said this:



My goodness.  If that is true, here’s what I know about my life.

I like to laugh.
I like to encourage others.
I am resilient.

I Laugh: 
I laugh at silly jokes, puns, old stand-by humor.  I laugh at the silly, the obscure, the common and the ordinary humor. 

I like to laugh. 
  
I like to encourage others.  That, for me, is like eating a fresh strawberry shortcake with lots of whipping cream on top.  I love the light I see come into someone’s eyes after a well-placed word of encouragement is given.


I am resilient.
I’ve had a few setbacks in my life. 
2 divorces
1 bankruptcy
2 siblings to die
1 heart by-pass surgery
and a ton of other minor setbacks. 

And here I sit, writing about stuff. 

This I know … school is still in session and I am still learning. 

What are you learning?

This is my
morning reflection.



P Michael Biggs
Words of Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment