Saturday, May 5, 2018

Falling Apart to Fall Together


Falling Apart to Fall Together

Has life ever fallen apart?  You know …
   Bankruptcy
     Lost job
       Divorce
         Kids do stupid stuff
           You do stupid stuff
             Health issues

I hate it when life falls apart.  I imagine you do too.

I read this today and it arrested my thoughts.  I’m passing it along.


Sometimes good things fall apart 
so better things can fall together. 
~Jessica Howell

That is a hard pill to swallow.  In the moment, when things turn south, we can hardly see any good.  I was left behind once in a job.  That was awful.  And look at me now for the new skills I HAD to add in order to survive.

See my point? 

When the bad things happen, give time to grieve their loss, then as soon as possible, get on with the next item in your life.

You will survive.  Take that from one who has survived and is surviving.


This is my morning reflection.



Words of Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment