Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Saving a Cattle Ranch

-->
Saving a Cattle Ranch

I visited Utah and a cattle ranch today.  I’m helping save it and helping a young man and his girl establish their relationship.  And I’m back.  While there, I met Lassiter – he’s a good guy, Venters and Bess – the young couple I told you about, and a whole passel of other good and bad ones.

I’ve been reading Riders of the Purple Sage by Zane Grey.  He takes me to Utah and you should see the sights and hear the sounds.  Of course, I’m talking about reading this book.  It is my personal, private transport vehicle and I can go and come as I please.

Just last week I visited Japan and helped avert a near world-wide chemical disaster.  I was reading a Robert Ludlum book.

It’s amazing the places a book can take a person … in their mind.

Where have you gone lately?

Need an escape?  Read a great book.


This is my morning reflection.



Words of Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment