Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Is It Failure or Learning


Is It Failure or Learning?

In all of my years of living, I’ve had some successes, and for those I’m thankful.  And there have been failures.

Oh, my failures … let me count the times and means.

Thomas J Watson once said … “If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate.”

Thomas Edison is famous for having said:


“I haven’t failed.  
I’ve just found 
10,000 ways 
that won’t work.”

That attitude brings learning. 

What a novel approach to learning … using failure as a teacher.  So, all those C-minuses, and D’s I got in school really contributed to my knowledge and life successes after all.

Who would have thought?

In what are you failing? 

And are you learning?


This is my morning reflection.



Words of Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment