Saturday, February 24, 2018

It's Your Turn ... Take It


It’s Your Turn … Take It

My neighbor lady fell last night as she was coming into her condo.  I was the only one nearby, so I helped.  It was my turn.

I helped a man get signed up for his social security monthly check.  I took my turn to help and it worked out for the good.

Once, I was given a sum of money when I needed it the most.  I’m glad it was my turn to receive and my friend’s time to give such a large gift.

You’re in line.  There are needs all around. 
Will you take your turn, do your part and help when it is time? 

It’s always our turn to do a good deed, right a wrong, speak a word of kindness instead of rebuke. 

We can always take our turn at smiling first, holding open a door for someone, or giving a man on the street corner a buck or two, or a bag of fries and a burger. 

We take our turn.  We do the simple acts of kindness as they present themselves.  We do the thing because it needs doing and we are present.


This is my morning reflection.


Words of Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment