Thursday, April 27, 2017

You're Right Either Way



"Whether you think you can 
or you think you can't, 
you're right." 
~Henry Ford 

Henry was onto something with this quote, I think.  It appears to me that it all boils down to what we think. 
 
I think … therefore I am.  Who said that? 
Oh yeah … HIM.







Even the ancient scriptures tell us this – in the wisdom book (Proverbs 23:7)



I can write … I think

I can’t spell … I think


I can never win the championship.  I’m too small, too slow, too old … I think.


And what are we gonna do about that?

Dreams in a closet don’t get exercised.

Stuffed dreams suffocate from lack of breathing room.

Can you or can’t you?

You are right either way.


Words of Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment