Thursday, March 17, 2016

What Are You Thinking

The caption really says it all for us today.  The mind is such a critical player on our team, and what we feed it and what we allow it to feed us is HUGE in predicting and affecting our outcome.

If I had my life to live all over again, I think I would have pursued sports psychology, for in that field they deal with mind conditioning almost exclusively.

Are you a winner?
Can you reach your high and lofty goal?
Can you do more tomorrow than you did today?

Do you want success more than anything?
Will you learn from your mistakes?

Those are the probes that go on in daily conversation with people who achieve top levels of performance in their chosen field.

I am more focused on writing and being an encourager now more than ever before and I continually ask myself questions along these lines.  I’m always looking for the next great idea about which I can write.

I’m always searching for the next insightful book or article to read that I can turn into words of hope and encouragement. 

Thoughts on being an effective encourager consume a large portion of my thought processes every day. 

I read and reread my words.  I analyze past posts and ask why one performs well another performs average.

I love giving thought to this part of life.

I am retirement age, yet not ready to retire.  I still have enough writing projects and encouragement ideas to last another forty years.
 g 
You see, I’m thinking  about what I might possibly say that would encourage your life. 

What are you thinking?


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment