Thursday, February 4, 2016

Make Stuff Up

We’re into the second month of 2016.  There is still plenty of time to dream to want, and to aim for the yet undiscovered and the yet-to-be invented. 

I hope you’ll make stuff up this year.  I hope you’ll make something that has never before existed.  I hope you stick your toe into a new lake.  I hope you read a book that you’ve never before read and it rocks your world.

I hope you’ll try on some new ways of thinking and doing.  I hope you learn to drive to work by a different route occasionally.  I hope you notice a gorgeous elm that you’ve never seen before, or a new glimpse of the river in a different light.

I hope you write poems you never thought you could write, and sing songs you never thought you could sing.

I hope you manage your company with an outlandish management style, and treat your people with grace and human understanding like never before.

I hope you love your significant other like there is no tomorrow.  I hope you have conversations unlike any other conversations ever. 

I hope you hold hands more, laugh more, dream more, and listen to some amazing music that feeds your inner soul like never before.

I hope you meet God on a new playing field, in new light, with new words and fresh ideas that stretch your whole idea of who God is.

I hope you make stuff up and you don’t feel any guilt or shame for trying the new.



P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment