Thursday, February 25, 2016

Be an Inspiring Soul

If I started naming the individuals who have inspired me during my lifetime, we would be here for a while.  The art of inspiring someone is a needed art.  It is a necessary art, for there are too many people and books and TV shows standing ready to tell you what is wrong with you and how to fix what is wrong, “if only you’ll buy this product or book”.

The alternative is a normal human being in my life who might per chance say the right words at the right time, and those words will become the catalyst in my life for great change, great insight and great inspiration.

I want to be that kind of person.  Honestly, that is what drives me to write my blogs and books.  And the bright side is I have actually had some individuals write me or call me and tell me “Because of you I didn’t give up.”

Those are healing words to one who is a giver of words of hope.  
And now I turn to you. 

Are you a …
Minister
Teacher
Speaker
Business guru
Husband
Wife
Aunt
Uncle
Neighbor
Close friend
Sibling
Or anything else I may have left out …

You are in an awesome position to change someone’s life for good.  You could be the mouthpiece of great hope, blessing, inspiration, a compass, and a life savior.  Just be willing and be wise and look for subtle opportunities at odd moments in your day when someone may need the very words or kind actions you have to offer.

I’ve heard life changing words from numerous books, close friends, bosses, ministers, my wife, my siblings, my step-children and from co-workers.  They have wisely spoken the right words at the right time.  My destiny has been changed for the good, and I am forever grateful to those blessed people. 


Now, go and do likewise.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment