Friday, January 22, 2016

The Barely Flickering Flame

The quote below helps in re-framing what I consider to be my life’s work.  I am a nurturer in an encourager’s robe.  Sometimes all it takes is for one person to come along and water that one seed most in need of nurture.  That is how I want to spend the rest of my life – as a nurturer and encourager.

I am a writer of hope, encouragement and inspiration.  Often, the notes I receive indicate that in some small way my words are offering oxygen in the form of hope and encouragement.  Some have shared that they are on the brink of giving up.  Others have shared discouragement, disappointment, heartache.  Some question if God knows their name. 

You see, some people out there are barely flickering flames in need of a breath of oxygen.

I am not the only voice doing what I do, but I do have my voice, and I offer hope and encouragement through words.

In that spirit of being an encourager, please take a few minutes and read some of these posts representing what I do best – offering hope encouragement and inspiration, one word at a time.

Blessings to you today.






P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment