Friday, March 21, 2014

Lovely Eyes

Behold the eyes!  Some wise unknown person is attributed with the concept of “the eyes are the window to the soul.”

And so it is.

Have you ever wondered what God sees when he looks into your eyes?  Perhaps it is a running commentary much like this.

My Child:
When I look into your eyes I see all of the possibilities I had in mind when I first formed you.  You are unlike any other creature on earth, and you are vastly different even from your siblings, your parents and your best friend. 

You are a unique creation of mine and I am so very proud of you.  It grieves my heart when I hear you belittle yourself.  You are a most valued and valuable child.  I have plans for you and a future full of hope with you in mind.  Embrace your uniqueness.  I am with you. 

I love the way your mind works.  Some may say you are a bit unorthodox at times and that is okay.  That makes you uniquely you.  I love how you see things.  You do not have to conform to the norms of the world in your thinking.  Be you – uniquely you.

I love how you see life.  Hold onto to that.  That is just one small part of the varieties I had in mind when I made you, for you will represent me to a segment of the earth’s population that no one else can reach. 

Have you ever heard of Billy Graham?  He is one example of how to serve me.

So are Mother Theresa, Bill Gates, Sandi Patti, and thousands of other greats you might possibly name.  They each have their place in this world, and so do you.

You may, perhaps, moan and groan that you are not Mr.
Graham, or maybe you can’t even spell Graham, yet I ask you why you don’t become YOU?


YOU are the one I want most of all.  I want all of you exactly as I made you.  You will do very well in the task that has been assigned you.  Go forth, produce, become, believe and live your life.


I love how your eyes look,



God

P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment