Thursday, December 29, 2011

Facing a New Year


I've been reviewing old blogs and I’ve been thinking for some time now about this blog at the doorstep of 2012 and I want it to be memorable, yet not resort to the typical thoughts I've already been receiving in my inbox.

So, here is what is on my mind.

I will endeavor to travel these paths in 2012. 

-I will honor God in my living, in my thinking, in my acting.

-I will find ways to add value to my wife. 

-I will continue reading good and wholesome stuff – books, magazines, internet content

-I will model integrity in thought, word and deed.

-I will write to the best of my abilities.

-I will treat my fellow man with respect, cordiality and kindness.

-I will do a better job of honoring my body and bring balance and health to a higher level.

Do you notice that all of these center on making good choices? 

Choices!

That’s it.  One word that now becomes the focus for my life this year.

I Choose – every day, every moment, every circumstance.



Will you join me in pursuit of good choices this year?



No comments:

Post a Comment